Employee opting out from PF deduction

Hello, Recently one of my employee has joined our company. At her joining time she agreed for the PF deduction, but now she don't want to go with PF, she is seeking opt out from PF (employee & Employer), in this case should we give Whole CTC, which was agreed at the time of her joining, or should we deduct the employer contribution from the CTC and give her the In-Hand salary?

1 Answer
Only verified advocates can give an answer Sign In
Advocate By LEAD INDIA Answered: 09 Apr 2024

Sir, if the employee is not ready for the PF deduction in her salary; she should give it in written for future reference and after deduction of taxes (if any) her salary should be provided to her. For further legal assistance contact us on our helpline number.

24x7 Help

If we fall short of your expectation in any way, let us know

Payment Trust

All refunds come with no questions asked guarantee

Talk to Lawyer

Talk Now