10 Recent Legal Questions

What to do if parents are forcing for divorce?

My name is X and I am from Gujarat. I have done court marriage with Y on 1 March 2024. And we ran away from home on 26 March 2024. After that, I was h...

How to claim property after husband's death?

My father passed away three months ago. The house that my mother, brother and I live in is in the shared names of my father and his brother. My mother...

How can I protect myself from fake FIR?

Dear Sir, I’m D. K. R from Jharkhand, I have one problem my bike Stolen from telaiya koderma jharkhand But after 2 month my bike recover from Akbarpur...

How employees can be regularise in government services?

My father works in an income tax department Bhopal since 1998 but didn't regularized by department. My father also filled a case in CAT court but not...

How can I recover my money from someone?

Hi team, I gave my money to someone in India, for approximately 10 lakh rupees. Since 2019, he has been giving me a new date, the deadline was May 22,...

How can I marry a orphan girl?

We want do a court marriage with one orphan girl. What's the procedure?

From where should I file a case?

I was retired prematurely while I was posted at Patna in May 2024. My home town is Jammu. From where should I file the case through CAT (Jammu or Patn...

How can I recover my money from online Job scammers or fraud ?

Person message in telegram and introduce online Job, first 3 days gave me good profit and next day I lost 11.5 lakhs, is it possible to get my money b...

Who is eligible for female reservation in India?

Do we need female reservations in India? Because a boy and a girl born on same time they go same school they get same education but the girl gets into...

How can I get rid of forced marriage legally?

Humne kisi se court marriage karli hy lekin wo court marriage maine dbav m ki thi ab mjhe unse kuch matlab nhi hy mjhe cancel krni hy court marriage o...

Free legal advice from top rated Lawyers Lead India

Need instant solution to your legal problem? You can do it with Lead India free legal advice service. You can post your query related to any legal matter online and get it answered instantly by top advocates in India for free.

Lead India lists Top Rated Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice and help. We have experts across criminal defence, property dispute, family issues, corporate law, IPR & 20 other areas of expertise. Our listed Lawyers have practice across 700 cities, and 3000 courts across India, to help provide you the required advice & representation for your legal issues.

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you. Googling your legal queries might not be a viable solution for your case. With Lead India free legal advice service you can talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue for free and get a practical solution instantly.

We believe that the right information helps you make better decisions. At www.leadindia.law, we provide you with detailed information on Lawyers, their areas of expertise, and their experience so that you can make the choices that are right for you. Find your legal solution using the FREE LEGAL ADVICE service through the website, where lacs of people have already found the right guidance for their needs.

24x7 Help

If we fall short of your expectation in any way, let us know

Payment Trust

All refunds come with no questions asked guarantee

Talk to Lawyer

Talk Now