How employees can be regularise in government services?

My father works in an income tax department Bhopal since 1998 but didn't regularized by department. My father also filled a case in CAT court but not in favor in CAT court, Can we go to high court! And there is a Uma Devi judgement in which they fix a date for regularization that is 10-4-2006 who completes 10 years in this date , so my question is the employees who completed 10 years after this date are having a right for regularization in services or not ?

1 Answer
Only verified advocates can give an answer Sign In
Advocate By LEAD INDIA Answered: 27 Jun 2024

Sir, employee can definitely approach the High Court for regularization of his job based on the previous judgments passed by Supreme Court of India. However, court has the final decision to make after going through the actual facts of the matter. For further legal assistance contact us on our helpline number.

24x7 Help

If we fall short of your expectation in any way, let us know

Payment Trust

All refunds come with no questions asked guarantee

Talk to Lawyer

Talk Now