How can I protect myself from fake FIR?

Dear Sir, I’m D. K. R from Jharkhand, I have one problem my bike Stolen from telaiya koderma jharkhand But after 2 month my bike recover from Akbarpur thana nawada Bihar inform me about Bike .Case I.O said Your bike recover but F.I.R lodge So you get bail from court Because vehicle involved in liquor case. But I’m already Registered F.I.R our nearest thana. So please help me.

1 Answer
Only verified advocates can give an answer Sign In
Advocate By LEAD INDIA Answered: 27 Jun 2024

Sir, your vehicle will be released from court for which you need to hire a lawyer who will represent you in court on the given date and you may have to give a bond for release of your motor vehicle. For further legal assistance contact us on our helpline number.

24x7 Help

If we fall short of your expectation in any way, let us know

Payment Trust

All refunds come with no questions asked guarantee

Talk to Lawyer

Talk Now